DIY Lavender Lemonade
Lavender in my lemonade?! Why yes. It's actually quite delightful.
- 1 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1+1/2 cups simple syrup (I dissolved 1 cup sugar into 1+1/2 cups water)
- About 2 Quarts icy cold water
- Lemon Vitality Essential Oil to taste- Some like it without lemon EO, I used 5 drops. So somewhere between 0 and 5 drops ;)
- Lavender Vitality Essential Oil to taste- START WITH ONE DROP- I used 3 drops in my video. Next time I will use 1 or 2.
- Make your simple syrup by dissolving 1 cup sugar into 1.5 cups of water. You could also use honey here, but that's up to you.
- Squeeze lemons until you have one cup of fresh lemon juice. It's worth it.
- Add simple syrup to pitcher. Add lemon juice to pitcher. Add in essential oils and water and stir.
- Taste and see if you need more oils! This is why you start with one... Because you can't take it back once it's in there!