2) Take your ding-darn vitamins. Just do the thing. I missed my vitamins for 4 or 5 days last week, then wondered what on earth was wrong with me, All I wanted to do was sleep and I had the grumps...Then I took my vitamins and a shot of Ningxia, and I was bouncing. Like, actually bouncing, instead of wanting to sleep. My vitamins are awesome, and like the oils, I don't have to give up anything to receive the benefit. Woot!
3) Skip your deodorant, or find a healthier alternative. Ok, you may think that there is a sacrifice to skipping your deodorant..The stink! However, I implore you to do some research on traditional deodorant, and at least consider that you may need to find an alternative. I have tried every alternative to deodorant EVER because my pits aren't dainty, scent-free environments. To learn more about deodorant alternatives, check out this post from earlier.
4) Eat a fruit or vegetable. Note that I didn't say, "Don't eat the doughnut!" Simply pick up a fruit or veggie. At the least you'll add some vitamins into your day. At most, you'll avoid a less nutritious snack and feel like a champ. ;)
5) Do your kegels. You're welcome for the reminder. It's a little out of left field, but it DOES add wellness, and sometimes you just need a reminder! Your post-baby bladder will thank me! All gain, no pain on this one. Simply remembering to do them is a victory!
6) Take a detox bath. Add some Epsom salts, pink Himalayan sea salts, some baking soda, and some essential oils (we use lavender and frankincense) to your bath, and add wellness instead of using bubbles which aren't healthy for you! (or your daughters... My little girl asks for salts and oils now instead of bubbles, which makes me super happy!)
7) Pray! Have a conversation with the one who created you. It can change your day, your life, or even your eternity.
Sign up for updates from Hearth and Caravan HERE so you won't miss out on fun new posts, freebies, and fun!