- Roadtrippers.com is a very fun and functional website for planning stops along your road trip. You can choose destinations along the way and add/remove stops seamlessly. There are a few features that I would love if they would add, like being able to choose a specific road/route more easily, but it's the absolute best way I've found for mapping out a trip with multiple stops.
- Additionally, we have used google maps (duh!) because it's awesome,
- Maps on our iphones is perfect for finding mileage and estimated time between stops, and sometimes choosing your routes.
- We have also been riffling through Pinterest and leaving no stone unturned for highlights of the towns we plan to visit.
- Not to mention, drawing from our friends' personal experiences from around the US!
And one of the best parts is that we want to share our trip with you! We will be blogging all along the way, and sharing videos and photos across our social media channels!
Watch the trip as it unfolds here:
We can't WAIT to share the fun with you! Stick with us here on the blog to see how we're going to get it all accomplished. Check out our tentative schedule of stops. Do you have any suggestions of awesome things to do and see or places to eat? Please share them with us here in the comments! If you know anyone who may be interested in going along for this ride with us (through our blog, Unfortunately, Rosie,our van, will be packed solid,) share this blog post!